Outstreched arm

Monday, May 30, 2005

Seven things I feel indifferent about about you

The mission, as briefed on by Christine:
01. Reply with your name and I will write something about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie remind me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal.

Her answers re: yours truly:
1. You are one of the only people I talk to online that I KNOW I won't ever get sick of talking to, no matter how random our conversations are.
2. song - I'm Too Sexy (lol jk) movie - any artsy intellectual film
3. whenever I get to talk to you oclock
4. gordian
5. I can't say any moment has been particularly memorable, just the whole damn experience.
6. a bear because you're furry
7. Why is his head so big??? (LOL)

My answers re: her
1. She is still a puzzle, Dietrichian if not gordian.
2. Song - Bean Is Just A Super-Rodent, though that should really be about someone else. Movie - Dementia 13.
3. The AM. She's up... always.
4. Two, "incorporeal" and "corporeal".
5. The time she made fun of me for eating tofu.
6. I'm not gonna say "bunny". Squirrel.
7. I did!

If you'd like me to do the same for your name, just post it as a comment.

There are 0 Comments:

Post a Comment