Outstreched arm

Monday, September 18, 2006

Memento mori to self

Google Calendar just made me aware of my mortality.

Usually I take full advantage of the calendar's no-sweat event creation - click a date box, type in something like "7pm dinner with Elizabeth Hurley at Consciousness Blossoms, Palm Harbor, FL" and it's automagically created at the right time and place. Today I went to add an annually-repeating event, so I clicked edit event details, opened the When section, noted that it repeats every year, and was given the usual option of ending the cycle at some point in the future.

Only this is an event I'd like to keep on my calendar forever... which, when you think about it, is really the next 50 years, maybe.

Thanks, you morbid freakin' software!

Labels: , , ,

There are 0 Comments:

Post a Comment