Outstreched arm

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Thanks, universe

Presumably in response to the odd cube decoration I was welcomed with yesterday, something neat happened to me today. As I was parked in front of my mom's work, waiting to pick her up, an older but energetic woman with a great smile on her face circled around my new Scion xA, stopping for a second behind it. She then tapped on the window and said,

"I just wanted to say that's an absolutely adorable car. I've never seen one before. And you're the second person I've ever seen with a Darwin fish on their car - my daughter has two, one says "Science", the other one "Darwin."

My mom tells me the nice lady's name is Barbara, and she's in the market for a new car. That would make it the second xA I sell.

There are 0 Comments:

Post a Comment