Outstreched arm

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Xmas wish list!

Welcome to my second annual Xmas wish list. Like I said last year, I could argue for or against wish lists, but I feel that since people end up buying you presents anyway and since they normally have a hard time figuring out what to get you, a wish list doesn’t hurt.

On to the Froogle wish list...

This year I've added a lot of music-related items since I've decided to pick up piano and bass guitar. Gift certificates to Sam Ash or Guitar Center are thus welcome. Also feel free to pick out other musician-y items I didn't bother researching - mics, books, DVDs, etc. You know my taste!

I will keep updating the list starting today... Let the happymaking begin!

There are 3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a Herman Miller dealer/office on the east side of Tampa that does sales and service for Aeron Chairs. Give them a call and see what they can do for you on the price. Play up the "designer" angle and see what that can get you. A word of note: if you buy one on eBay from a private seller, HM won't accept the warranty. This really does matter, as I have had my Aeron since 97 (the original chair only had the 6? year warranty) and the adjustment knob went out on it. I called the dealer, and BOOM! A brand new chair. This one has the 12 year warranty, boo-ya

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my name is gloria moore. my family& i seem like is dealing with every kind of fiancial crisis there is. wlive at 2158 mills rd. greenville, nc.27858. phone no252-355-2269. our roof is leaking,holes in the floor of our house, pluming problems, busted air con. our daughter brittany wants a xbox 360,clothes,3xbox games,art supplies, & jewelery. our oldest daughter wants household items, my 2yr old grandson wants a riding toy. the one & only car we have transmition is about to go. my husband alton is the only one working right now.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gloria moore sell your body.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment