Outstreched arm

Friday, September 28, 2007

Turn that iPhone upside downphone

I take a lot of walks and I listen to a lot of podcasts. I'm also forgetful so I often find myself half a mile from my house, ready to enjoy some KERA Think or The Ethicist, but without any headphones to stick in my ears.

Back in the days of iPods, that would have been it. But iPhone has a speaker, right? Believe it or not, I've listened to entire podcasts by holding up the iPhone to my ear.

Now, podcasts aren't phone calls, so they won't come out of the smaller, ear speaker. The sound will come out the bottom, bigger speaker, so for optimal performance, flip your iPhone upside down. Really - the sound will be very loud and more "direct".

It's still a little goofy, but it beats listening to cars.

There are 0 Comments:

Post a Comment