Outstreched arm

Monday, October 01, 2007

Dear Benton

Christa has been training a dictation app tonight (I won't name it.) She's been patiently talking to it for quite a while and finally used it to dictate this email to me:

dear Benton,

I'm trying this patient software for the first time. And when sending the result in without any corrections it's when you very funny and the. I hope that you will be paintings they also will then surely a master this "occasion" they. I had a failing barely notice to say.
Soon,
Chris tough


I know, right?

Labels:

There are 2 Comments:

Blogger Lyle said...

Yikes. I know it's not the same thing, but I wonder if Jott's voice recognition would do any better? It was doing a pretty good job of translating my messages with zero training.

4:01 PM  
Blogger The Casserole said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I just signed up for Jott. You're right, it does an amazing job - I tested it on three paragraphs and it got each word correctly.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment